Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Basketball

Evelyn is very into basketball these days.  It is her favorite sport…. and she’s quite good, if I do say so myself.  She’s aggressive and feisty on the court, if nothing else J  And I mean to say, the kid just wants someone to pass her the ball….and if she has to scream out “pass” four hundred and ninety eight times in order for someone to follow through with that, well then… by golly, she’ll go ahead and do just that!  She likes to be in control on the court.

No, in all honesty, Evy really is a great player and she has her head in the game.  Most of the kids on the team are boys, and she holds her own.  I’m so proud of her!  I think one of my most favorite things about my little gal is that she is absolutely 100 percent passionate about the activities she chooses to do.  She is determined to excel and she loves going after it.  It’s very fun to watch.






"pass"




Lily and Evelyn- basketball buddies

Grant is her biggest fan!