Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter weekend


Again, I’m very behind on my blogging, but wanted to post some fun pictures of our Easter weekend.  The kids and I enjoyed a wonderful Easter brunch and egg hunt with friends on Saturday.  Crepes, strawberries and nutella, games and easter eggs—couldn’t ask for more than that!

On Sunday we missed out on seeing Blake’s family, but felt it a better choice not to travel all the way to LA in my current condition- a week or two before baby!  Instead, we dined with friends who catered a most delicious dinner! So fun to celebrate with friends- and not have to cook!  It was a nice weekend and now we are almost completely, 100% prepared for baby to arrive next week! If only I could decide upon the name, we’d be set.



Evy and Tanner

Dane and Parker



Dane and Annie

Maren and Parker

3 legged race

The fun continues at home-- dying Easter eggs

Easter table set

jelly bean flowers

kids table

the kids table

Happy Easter!